Why Choose HFR Solutions CIC As Your ERT Partner?
When selecting an emergency response team specialist, they must clearly demonstrate their expertise, knowledge, competency and resources to meet your organisation’s health and safety requirements and response to incidents.
Our Safety and Rescue teams comprise of high-qualified, vastly experienced and fully trained emergency service response personnel with years of experience in responding to and tackling real incidents, including facilitating rescues from confined space, working at heights, extinguishing and undertaking rescues from fires and providing a medical response including dealing with major trauma.
They will fully understand their roles and responsibilities and will work closely with your health and safety, on-site, incident command teams to completely grasp the risk profile of your organisation as well as any site specific information which is critical to your operation. This will help provide a proactive level of response, in-order to maintain the highest standards of safety and assist with the reinforcement of your own health and safety procedures.
HFR Solutions CIC are specialists in the delivery of on-site emergency response teams.
By choosing HFR Solutions CIC as your emergency response team specialists, you can be rest assured we will demonstrate;
- Previous experience – HFR Solutions CIC holds vast experience in the delivery of ERT teams for high-risk environments such as Comah, industrial and construction sites as well as infrastructure projects
- Competence - we utilise the skills, knowledge and experience of Humberside Fire & Rescue Service (HFRS)
- Front line emergency response service personnel –vastly experienced in the delivery of tailored emergency response teams at hazardous environments
- Professional standards – equivalent to Humberside Fire & Rescue Service (HFRS) including advanced medical as part of the package
- Specialists in rescue – our teams are specialists and competent in rescue and recovery of casualties from hazardous environments such as confined space
- On-site capabilities – our on-site provision for British Steel
- Fully equipped team - with appropriate rescue, PPE and medical equipment
- Implement safer systems of work - for your employees and your organisation
- High-qualified personnel who possess good communication skills
- Individuals who will be willing to challenge your existing procedures
- A cost effective emergency response solution
- Flexibility – to meet short-term or long-term needs
- National coverage – available for deployment throughout the UK