The Way We Work
As an ISO9001, ISO14001, & ISO18001 accredited Community Interest Company, HFR Solutions CIC internal procedures are regularly audited to ensure we maintain the standards expected to comply with these nationally recognised quality standards.
Quality management, smooth internal processes and high levels of customer service are ingrained in all operations and our organisations ethos and at all customer touch points, from initial customer contact, during a visit to review an existing emergency response plan, report our findings and suggested actions moving forward, developing training course syllabus, delivering bespoke safety training and evaluating course feedback from delegates.
Experience & Expertise
We utilise the skills, knowledge and experience of Humberside Fire & Rescue Service for reviewing, improving and testing the procedures of many organisations from various business sectors or delivering high-quality safety training courses, has given our team a deep understanding and unrivaled knowledge in the area of contingency planning and emergency response. This has allowed us to develop advanced methods of preparing for operational incidents, training and prevention.
World Class Safety Training
HFR Solutions CIC aims to deliver world-class safety training by;
- Delivering thorough knowledge and insights into the course topic and materials
- Share our expertise with the commercial sector
- Pass their experiences of emergency response, emergency and contingency planning and rescue
- Learn best practice working methods
- Build delegate confidence levels
- Upskill delegate competence skills
- The most extensive range of training courses available to you
- Courses delivered in purpose-built and first-class learning environments conductive
- Delivering safety training at multiple venues throughout East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, Immingham and Humberside Airport or alternatively at your own premises
- Blended learning to cover differing learning styles
Delivered by Highly Experienced Instructors
Our team of highly experienced instructors are extremely passionate and motivated to provide the highest level of emergency response advice, contingency planning and safety training that exceeds your safety training requirements.
Community Interest - Our Commitment & Our Vision
We care deeply about health and safety issues that affect and impact on you, your employees, your organisation and the local community. We live by our vision of training today for a safety tomorrow and making our communities safer every day.
Our commitment to our vision can also be clearly demonstrated through the various community initiatives and projects we have actively supported and funded for the benefit of local businesses like yours as well as the community as a whole.