Servicing and Testing Technician Apprentice Vacancy
HFR Solutions are looking for a hardworking Service & Testing Technician Apprentice to join their team
Vacancy Servicing and Testing Technician Apprentice Vacancy
Location Fire Station, HFR Solutions - British Steel Scunthorpe
Hours of Work Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Working Week 37 Hours Per Week
Overall Purpose of Post:
HFR Solutions CIC are looking for an Apprentice to assist with all aspects of servicing and testing of equipment on a COMAH site. The successful candidate will join a small, friendly team and receive full training and support to develop exceptional skills.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the BA servicing technician
- Assisting the extinguisher servicing technician
- Assisting in inspection of work wear equipment
- Writing and processing paperwork
- Framework Scoped
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Organising and reporting data
- Producing, updating and amending spreadsheets
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel and other systems
- Shadowing the course instructors giving first class training on how to use equipment on site
- All other associated administration tasks as required
If you are interested in this vacancy, please download the attached full job description below.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria and would like to apply, please submit a CV providing full details of your employment history and qualifications along with a letter of application telling us about yourself and your career objectives, to: Joanne Wooden at email@example.com by no later than close of play on 27th July.
For further details on this vacancy or any other vacancies we currently have available, please email Joanne Wooden, Admin Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org