GWO Working at Height and Rescue - Wind Turbines Initial
Course Code WAH01
Course Cost: £370 + Vat Per Delegate
Forthcoming Course Dates
Training Course Information
Achieve your GWO Accredited Working at Height accreditation
Date of Next Course: Monday 14th June
(See other forthcoming dates below)
Venue: Fire Service Headquarters, Hessle - Nr Hull
Duration: Two Days
Awarding Body: GWO ( Global Wind Organisation)
Achieve Your GWO Working at Height Accreditation
This GWO Working at Height training course has been designed to meet the basic training and competence requirements for all personnel working at height on wind turbines and within the renewables sector. Our Working at Height course will be delivered in accordance with GWO trade association Working at Height & rescue training standards.
Looking to work within the renewables sector or revalidate your existing GWO working at height qualifications
HFR Solutions CIC has attained the GWO renewables and global wind organisation training accreditations, therefore we are able to deliver the GWO Working at Height training module as well as the five key GWO training facets for employees, contractors and technicians to achieve the recognised industry standards and qualifications for working within the renewables and offshore wind sectors or simple just revalidate an existing GWO Working at Height training qualification.
GWO training qualifications compass the following five key modules;
HFR Solutions CIC - Meeting Your GWO Working at Height Training Requirements
By delivering from our purpose-built training facilities and flexible working approach, we can deliver training for on the GWO Working at Height module or deliver all five facets over an intensive five day training programme.
Working at Height & GWO Working at Height Course Syllabus
The GWO Working at Height course syllabus proves ideal for contractors or employees who are working at height, in sectors such as renewables, offshore, wind and energy and encompasses the following elements;
- Relevant health and safety legislation
- Wind turbine safety rules
- Hazards associated with wind turbine generators activities
- Working at height equipment
- Safe working procedures for:
- Pre entry
- Ascending and descending within the tower or base
- Working in the yaw platform
- Working in or on wind turbine nacelle
- Types of ladders and associated fall protection systems in and on wind turbine generators
- Potential emergencies encountered in a wind turbine generator
- Appropriate rescue techniques for recovery of a casualty both conscious and unconscious from a
- Vertical ladder
- Nacelle side
- Selection, inspection and use of escape equipment (constant rate descender)
- Rescue of a casualty
- Self-rescue and evacuation from a wind turbine nacelle in an emergency
- Gain the industry approved GWO Working at Height accreditation
- Delivery of safe working at height courses
- Able to identify unsafe working at height practices
- Improving the safely of your employees who work at heights
- Improved knowledge and increased competence – greater insight and ability to implement best practice
- Greater understanding of rescue techniques
Customer Testimonials - Don't Just Take Our Word For It ......
"I booked and attended three courses with HFR Solutions in order to revalidate my GWO certificates and have recommended them as a training provider for people looking at training for the offshore wind industry. I found the instructors to be very knowledgable in every sense of the word, their subject knowledge was excellent. This knowledge and experience shone through in the confidence when they delivered the training, whilst still remaining approachable to questions and alternative approaches to meet the target objective".
Steff Callis, Director, Dacks Services
Upon successfully completion of HFR Solutions CIC GWO Working at Height Training Course, delegates will receive a certificate to confirm they have successfully completed the GWO Working at Height training course.
If you are looking for a highly reputable training provider based in the Humber region, who delivers GWO Working at Height Training Courses, please contact HFR Solutions CIC on 01482 398521 today.
If some or all of your employees work at height, whether you are a business owner or responsible for the health and safety side of your organisation, it is essential that you have a complete understanding of relevant working at height legislation and how it may affect your organisation;
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Puwer – Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998)
- Loler (Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998)
- General Health & Safety Legislation
GWO Working at Height, GWO Working at Height Grimsby, GWO Working at Height Hull, GWO Working at Height Immingham, GWO Working at Height Humber, GWO Working at Height Lincolnshire, GWO Working at Height Yorkshire, GWO Working at Height East Yorkshire, GWO Working at Heights, GWO Working at Heights Training, GWO Working at Heights Hull, GWO Working at Heights Immingham, GWO Working at Heights Humber, GWO Working at Heights Lincolnshire, GWO Working at Heights East Yorkshire, GWO Working at Heights Course, GWO Working at Heights Hull Course, GWO Working at Heights Grimsby Course, GWO Working at Heights Immingham Course, GWO Working at Heights Scunthorpe Course, GWO Working at Heights Humber Course, GWO Working at Heights Lincolnshire Course, GWO Working at Heights Yorkshire Course