Managing Height Safety
Course Code WAH05
Course Cost: £95.00 + Vat Per Delegate
Forthcoming Course Dates
Training Course Information
This two day training course is focused at providing safety managers the knowledge and experience through theory based and practical experience.
Date of Next Course: Upon Request
Venue: Upon Request
Duration: One Day
Please Note - We would require 12 delegates to attend this course
This course is aimed at providing safety managers with the knowledge and experience through theoretical and hands-on experience. Delegates will see demonstrations and gain an understanding of the uses and limitations of a variety of equipment, have a thorough understanding of relevant legislation and how to apply fall protection safety to their workplace.
- Legal requirements
- Types of access
- Selection of appropriate anchors
- Selection of harnesses and lanyards
- Planning to avoid a fall
- Minimising the consequences of a fall
- Compatibility of fall arrest equipment
- Use of fall arrest lanyards
- Correct use of retractable fall arrest devices including demonstrations of a fall.
- Rescue considerations
- Practical climbing session
- Common problems and misunderstanding when working at height