Date of Next Course: Thursday 4th & Friday 5th August
Monday 22nd & Tuesday 23rd August
Venue: Fire Service Headquarters, Hessle - Nr Hull
Duration: Two Days
Cost: £370 + Vat Per Delegate
Awarding Body: RUK / GWO (Renewables UK & Global Wind Organisation)
Delegates attending are looking to attain the required level of competency required by GWO and RUK for working at height within the renewables sector or undertaking a refresher course to revalidate their existing GWO and RUK accreditations.
Delegates undertaking this course will learn and practice key renewable industry requirements such as;
- Best and safe practices for working at height techniques
- Rescue from height
- Practical exercises (ladder climbing and rescue techniques)
- Gain a better understanding of wind turbine safety rules and legalisation
- Inspect and select the relevant equipment for working at height
- Increase working at height knowledge and competency levels
Please click this link for further information on HFR Solutions CIC GWO Working at Height training courses.
If you are an employee of a renewables and offshore wind operator, a contractor operating within these aforementioned sectors or an independent technician based in Grimsby, Hull, Immingham, the regions of the Humber, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire and looking to undertake or refresh your GWO Working at Height training, contact the working at specialists - HFR Solutions CIC regarding dates and availability