Intervention and preventive measures for protecting your business assets & workforce
Various safety interventions can be implemented to improve the safety of your workforce such as monitoring of safe working areas, safety reporting and safety talks. These should always form part of your emergency or incident response and contingency planning, whether part of an overall plan or to meet a specific task.
Through our vast expertise and ability to utilise the resources, assets, infrastructure, skills and personnel of Humberside Fire & Rescue Services (HFRS), HFR Solutions CIC can deploy various safety intervention solutions to meet your organisation's requirements.
- Safe working area for monitoring safety
- Safety marshals (marshalling craning activities)
- Fire watchers
- Safely talks and challenges
- Confined space top person
- Permit to work checks
- Safety reporting
- Safe routes – for other vehicles using the site & prevent vehicle movement in certain areas
- Incident response - in the event of an emergency
If your organisation has a specific project, whether it is Confined Space, Working at Height, Emergency Response Procedures, Incident Response, Fire Prevention, First Aid, or Health & Safety related and you would like to discuss the range of safety intervention services we can provide, please call 01482 398521 or email email@example.com for further details.